Our leading Wealth Management Client has a permanent requirement for a Senior Project Manager to work in their London office.
This role will have responsibility for running multiple projects in parallel, whilst ensuring they are planned, executed and delivered successfully and within governance and project management processes.
You should have strong interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate use of industry standard project methods. You must have worked within the Wealth / Asset Management space, and ideally have experience in delivering projects to implement or enhance CRM, Platforms or Document Management Systems.
- Proven project management experience
- Wealth Management – particularly within financial planning advice firms or system suppliers
- Implementations of CRM, Platforms, Investment Management, Financial planning tools, Document Management
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques e.g. RAIDS, budget, communication
- Wealth Management system knowledge
- 10% non-contributory pension. Any voluntary salary sacrifice is enhanced by 10%.
- Death in Service from start of employment.
- Income Protection from start of employment.
- Bupa Health Care from start of employment with the opportunity to add partners and children.
- 28 days holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days. And additional half a day for birthday.